Assault Fitness Airbike Review
The Assault Fitness AirBike is a best-in-class fan bike with excellent reviews from customers and personal trainers. Fan bikes are unique for offering infinite…
Assault Fitness Airbike Specs
|Programs||Tabata, Intervals, Watts, Heart Rate|
|Flywheel||25" Diameter Steel Fan|
|Dimensions||49" L x 22" W x 51" H|
How We Reviewed This Model
The Assault AirBike is a bestseller from LifeCORE’s Assault Fitness Products. Priced at a mere $999, this popular exercise bike is a absolute bargain for total body training. The Assault Fitness AirBike supports ideal workouts for all skill levels by combining moving arm bars with ultra-smooth pedaling against fan air resistance. Its unique air resistance naturally adapts to fit your personal power and workout intensity. Whether you’re an energetic kid, an adult in their prime, or someone who would benefit from gentle rehabilitative training, this bike will give you what you need. The Assault AirBike even has the US military’s seal of approval, having secured a contract to provide the bike for military physical training. The bike is low maintenance too, capable of powering through hundreds of thousands of training hours without ever acting up. The Built-in training programs will help anyone make the most of their exercise time. Read on for details about preset workouts and other features of the Assault Fitness AirBike.
The Assault AirBike easily earns enthusiastic reviews. Here are some of its key points.
- Sturdy Build: The Assault Fitness AirBike weighs about 100 pounds and has a solid steel frame with steel powder coating. All its bearings are sealed for stable and squeak-free operation with virtually no maintenance required. The maximum user weight capacity is 350 pounds.
- Full Body Workouts: Unlike most exercise bikes the Assault AirBike is a total body trainer. Its movable handlebars can increase your calorie burn while toning your arms, chest, back and shoulders. The high quality bars are built with 2 mm steel tubing.
- Optional Only-Upper-Body Workouts: If you’d just like to exercise your arms, you can rest your feet on pegs placed above the bike pedals.
- Unlimited Resistance: The Assault AirBike responds to your effort. It can be easygoing or a drill sergeant. This helps make it a great tool for virtually any trainee.
- Workout Programs: Eight preset workout programs make it easy to exercise at your target heart rate, perform interval training, or meet goals for distance, calorie burn, and time. Each workout program offers personalized customization. A data screen shows total time, segment time, distance, speed, RPM, watts, and heart rate.
- Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring: A Polar-compatible wireless heart rate receiver is included. Wireless chest straps are sold separately.
- Low-Impact: The Assault Fitness AirBike can deliver intense workout sessions, yet the cycling motion is never jarring on the body. Compared with many other stationary bikes it’s gentler on the joints.
- Adjustable Seat: The Assault AirBike has an adjustable saddle to fit a wide range of heights. The bike seat can tilt and moves both horizontally and vertically. Pop pin knobs make adjustments easily. The seat is also shaped for comfort during long workouts.
- Assembly: This exercise bike is easily assembled within 20 or 30 minutes.
- Based in the USA: The Assault Fitness AirBike isn’t likely to require servicing. But if you need help, you can count on high quality customer service from their Southern California headquarters.
- Transport Wheels: Wheels are built into the bike for easy movement.
- Warranty: The purchase price includes five years of frame protection and two years of parts protection.
The Assault Fitness AirBike gets almost unanimous positive customer reviews. One potential problem is a wobbly seat. However, the bike seat can be tightened or replaced with any standard outdoor bike saddle to suit personal preference.
WHO SHOULD RIDE THE ASSAULT FITNESS AIRBIKE?
The Assault Fitness AirBike is built for almost anyone seeking effective, yet low-impact total body training. This fitness machine is designed to fit a wide range of heights and it’s impossible to outgrow the resistance. An excellent choice for rehab, cardio training, weight loss, and body sculpting (aka just about anything you could possibly want out of an exercise bike).
The Bottom Line
The versatile Assault Fitness AirBike meets military standards and will also fit into any family gym. This fitness machine is one of the rare cardio trainers that can truly suit almost anyone. Extremely durable and priced under $1000, it’s a top bargain among exercise bikes for residential, light commercial, and commercial use. Sure, the bike lacks a fancy console or entertainment options, but these are extravagances and not requirements. The bike itself is what matters most and this is easily one of the best on the market today.